The Haunted House

Friday, October 07, 2005

Cumberland Sausage

A while ago whilst working for my previous company one of the programmers Richard decided to quit the company and go traveling around the world with his camera and girlfriend. During his travels he maintain a detailed blog with some absolutely awesome photos from around the world. I've added a link to it here for people to read. After reading most of this blog it makes me want to quit work and go traveling my self. I wish I could afford to do that :-(

Richard is the 4th person to quit the company and go traveling around the world. Just what was it with that place that made people want to leave the country :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 am  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home