The Haunted House

Friday, October 28, 2005

Mini beer festival


Yesterday Me and Neil went to a small Beer festival at the Cross Keys Pub in Belper. They had lots of beers there that night which all had a nautical theme. They had beers such as Nelson, Trafalga, Roger the Cabin Boy and Friggin In The Riggen. All the beers were very nice that we tried and they were served out of a jugs instead of a pump. I've not really drank in the Cross Keys before, but we had a good evening there, so I will have to go again.

I tried 6 beers from what I can remember, but jesus did I feel rough the next day. I'll never learn :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 am  

  • Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home