The Haunted House

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Weekday drinking is never good.

I went to the pub last night straight from work in coventry to a pub in beeston near nottingham. The reason for this mid week drink is because a friend who I used to work with is transfering to a company in San Francisco within the next week. There was a good turn out to the pub of people who I used to work with at my last job, so it was good to catch up with people again. The only downside is I have to get up at 6am to travel to work, so I was knackered for the entire day :-(

Have a good time in America Simon, We'll be out to visit you soon :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Shandy drinking southern nancy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 pm  

  • This is coming from the person who has 2 pints of real ale then falls asleep :-)

    By Blogger Steve, at 1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home