The Haunted House

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Bakewell Tarts

This afternoon we decided to drive up to bakewell. Yes, that's Bakewell where the tarts come from. The cake that is :-)


To be perfectly honest, there isn't a huge amount to do in Bakewell except walk around a few shops, but the weather was nice and we hadn't been there for a while. After walking around a few tacky tourist shops we ended up in a shop that sells Bakewell tarts, so we bought 5 for £2. And they were lovely :-).


After walking around Bakewell we drove up the road to Rowsly and got some lunch in a pub then headed back to Belper. I then had to trim the hedge that goes around most of the house. This is a job I really hate but it has to be done fairly often. Ho hum, I guess I'm not green fingered. I think I would rather have a concrete yard :-).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 am  

  • Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home