The Haunted House

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Distant Horizon Is Now Available Worldwide


My 2nd album Distant Horizon is now available worldwide from iTunes, Napster, eMusic, Rhapsody, and Amazon.com MP3. The CD version will be available from CDBaby.com real soon. My previous album, Mechanical, received some excellent reviews, so here's hoping they like this album as much, if not more.

The album is my usual dark cinematic affair utilizing lots of processed circuit bent toys for a real dark twist. It is also very beaty and has lots lots of melodies and harmony.

I would like to thank some people for helping get the album ready. Firstly, Amanda, for putting up with all the circuit bent toys littering the house and all the strange noises I have been blasting out the speakers, I think she is used to my quirks now :-) Also Mat Newlove for mastering the final wav files ready for release. I would also like to thank Neil Duffin of Neil Duffin Photography for doing a great job on the photography and layout of the CD case. The artwork really captures the mood of the album.

So go out and buy the damned thing and above all, enjoy it, it will sound like nothing you have heard before.... :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home