The Haunted House

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Well another year has shot by at 400mph. It only seems like yesterday that we was celebrating the new year. This year is going to be a good year, I can feel it already. Me and Amanda have got a holiday booked to San Francisco in May to visit a friend, plus I reach the grand old age of 30 this year.

I've made lots of resolutions, most of which I'll probably break by the end of January :-). So happy new year everyone. Hope the hangovers clear soon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Hey Steve, am I glad I found you. I'm really keen on channeling and found your blog. Happy New Year!!! certainly got my interest. What do you think of channeling ? Not everyone is as convinced as I am that they are the way forward. Anyway, thanks for your post! Sophie

    By Blogger Hillary Templeton, at 12:41 pm  

  • Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 am  

  • Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home