The Haunted House

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

creature - promo1


Within the next few days I will be releasing a new promo album for creature. This album will be completely FREE to download. The album represents a cross section of music from all my releases so far.

I am releasing it purely for promotional reasons, but it is a good way for people to check out some of the music. The track listing is as follows:

01 - Ferrite
02 - Hive
03 - GeoSwitch
04 - Terrapin
05 - Even Flow
06 - Vitamin
07 - Helter Skelter
08 - Rise
09 - Tenge Misuser
10 - Glide

All in all a pretty good release. I have been listening to it for the past week on my mp3 player since re-mastering the tracks, and the album flows really well. More info soon when it is available.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home