The Haunted House

Monday, April 14, 2008

Distant Horizon Available For Licensing


I have been in the process of trying to get some of my music available to licensing agencies since the beginning of January. For those who are not sure what this means, licensing is when you give companies the right to use your tracks in TV, Film, Advertising, etc.

My chosen licensing agency is Pump Audio, who are a sub division of Getty Images, the stock photography licensing company. It has taken a good few months for them to aprove the contracts and get the album through their A&R department, but that process is now over, and I have been accepted. I will get the rest of my back catalog licensed with them over the next new months.

If you are a media type person reading this and you want to license any Creature tracks, then goto the Haunted House Records site and click the pump audio button :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home