The Haunted House

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Electronic Critters Now Available

Well, after months of work my Sample DVD, Electronic Critters is all finished. I had the first manufactured batch of DVD's turn up today, so I have spent time this evening packing jiffy bags so the people who pre-ordered the disc wont have to wait too much longer.


There is nothing quite as satisfying as building something from nothing, and then having people liking your work enough to pay for it. Great feeling :-) Anyway, things will be quiet in the land of Creature for a little while. This doesn't mean I am slacking off, I am just going to be busy getting my next projects completed.



I won't keep you all in the dark though, here is what you can expect from Creature over the next 6 months:

- I am re-releasing my ep's Daisy Cutter, and Twilight as one album, including 5 new tracks. There are 2 reasons for this. Firstly, knowing what I know now, I can do a much better job of the mixes on those tracks and I want to present them in their final format. The 2nd reason is that I think the accompanying artwork sucked. So I will release it all as a better package.

- I am re-releasing the Nightmares and Dreamscapes ep, for pretty much the same reasons as above. The main criticism from people who bought the ep was that for dark ambient tracks, they were too short. So as well as the original tracks, I am going to provide some extended edits of the tracks, plus a selection of new dark ambient tracks. I want to continue with a new album in the Nightmares and Dreamscapes series, but first I feel this ep needs to be released in a better format.

- As well as the above releases I will naturally be starting on a brand new Creature album. I have already started planning this album and done a few experiments, but I expect this to be completed early next year.

- Finally, I am working on a new sample DVD project, but you'll have to wait for information on that one :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home