The Haunted House

Friday, October 20, 2006

Mini Album Complete



In an earlier post I stated that I had started a new music project, my first for quite a long time. Well I have now completed it and put all the tracks online for free. You can download the tracks from the Twisted Creature website.

If you like dark / industrial ambient music then you should like what I have uploaded. If commercial pop music is more your thing, then you may find these tracks a little odd :-) The vocals on the track called Nox were written and recorded by Mat, and the twisted rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star was recorded by Mats 3 year old son Max.

Please leave comments on the Creature website and let me know what you think. Also please do pass the link onto other people if you enjoy the tracks. Another collection of tracks entitles 'Nightmares and Dreamscapes' is also in production and should be available soon. I also have a myspace page set up to help get the album link passed around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home