The Haunted House

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Amy's New Bedroom

The past few weeks we have been busily decorating Amy's new bedroom and today we have pretty much finished it off. We assembled the cot yesterday and Amanda attached the mobile and cot bumpers etc.


This morning I put up the curtain rail, which for me is a major feat as I am certainly not Mr DIY, but I am getting a lot better at this stuff :-)



All that is left to do is to get some extra pictures for the walls. I really want to get 2 frames pictures of Princess Peaches from Super Mario. She is all pink and princess like, certainly will suit the room. I have the pictures already I just need to get them printed in A3 and put them in frames, so that should be done by next week.



The room looks really good. My favorite room in the house infact. It makes you want to be a kid again.




The picture above is a night light that Amanda's Aunt Sandra got us for Christmas. I couldn't resist doing a little arty photo. I am a geek after all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home