The Haunted House

Friday, October 27, 2006

Nightmares and Dreamscapes


I have uploaded a series of tracks for the Nightmares and Dreamscapes EP. This isn't music in the traditional sense of the word. They are a collection of ambient soundscapes and textures. So I guess I am saying they are ambient sound effects. Some interesting sounds in there which seem to have gone down quite well in some online ambient music communities I hang out in.

Whilst clearing out the loft the other weekend I found a load of old backup discs whith electronic tracks on dating back to 1996. I have put these tracks online so that I have a permanent archive of them. The sound quality isn't brilliant but it brings back a load of memories. I especially like the collection from 2001. The tracks can be found here:

Back in the Day Volume 1 (2001)

Back in the Day Volume 2 (1996)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home