The Haunted House

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tweaking Vista for Music Production


For the last 6 months I have been running Microsoft's new Vista operating system on my laptop. After going in with very low expectations, I was pleasantly surprised with it. It didn't take long for hardware companies and software vendors to get their arses in gear and get updates and drivers available for the kit I use.
Vista out of the box isn't perfect though and requires a little tweaking to get the most out of it for music production. Peter Kirn at CreateDigitalMusic.com has written a few posts on these tweaks. They are:
  1. How to Kill Windows Vista Bottlenecks: Pt. I, Aero and Display Issues.
  2. How to Kill Windows Vista Bottlenecks: Pt. II, Stop the Disk Churning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home