The Haunted House

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Creature Album


A little while ago I mentioned that I was going to do a series of EP re-releases. Well the first of these is ready. I have repacked the Daisy Cutter and Twilight EP's along with some remixes.
This wasn't just a case of putting both EP's together. I have mixed both records from scratch using the original multi track recordings. The result I think sounds great. The album is winging its way to the digital stores as we speak. It is already available to Napster subscribers and Amazon.com.

Artwork was again provided by Neil Duffin Photography. The CD release will be following shortly. The final track list is as follows:

1. Nexar
2. Daisy Cutter
3. Tempest
4. Nightmare
5. Ferrite
6. Nox
7. Twilight
8. Twilight (Bootstrap Mix)
9. NoExit
10. Rhino
11. GeoSwitch
12. Mechanical (Click Mix)
13. Neptune (Planetary Mix)
14. Nexar (Raxen Mix)
15. Terrapin (Slow Walking Mix)


The next re-release, Nightmares and Dreamscapes, will follow later on in the year. I am also working on a brand new Creature album too. One of the tracks, Glide, can be heard on the free promo1 album.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home