The Haunted House

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Wedding In London

Last weekend we went down to London on the Saturday for My cousin Claire's wedding. The wedding was in Chingford and the reception was near Chigwell. We set off on Saturday morning fairly early and drove to my parents house where we got changed.



From my Parents house we drove to the church. It was quite nice going back to Chingford as I was born there so it is always nice to go back there. The wedding started at 2pm and my family on my Mums side were as rowdy as usual. With the typical heckling in church. It was quite funny.



After the religious bit was done and dusted we headed off to the hotel for the reception. We all had a really nice meal and then got ready for the evening party. The wine was flowing a little too well by this point. God only knows how much we got through.


By the end of the evening I was well and truly trollied. The next day I had an evil hangover. I don't really drink a huge amount these days, so when I do, it hits me like a ton of bricks :-) Was a good day though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home