The Haunted House

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bank Holiday Walk 1

Last weekend was a bank holiday here in the UK. Me and Amanda decided to go out and do some walking. The first walk we did was near Linacre reservoir a short distance from Chesterfield.

It turns out I have done this walk years ago with Neil and Caroline. I thought I recognized parts of it, but I wasn't sure. But after Amanda spoke to Caroline earlier on in the week, it turns out it was the walk I did before.


We did set off from the house too early as we were both tired from a busy week previously, but the walk was around 5.5 miles and was fairly easy. Except for the really muddy bits.



When we got back to the car park we treated ourselves to an ice cream from the van parked in the car park. All in all a pleasant day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home