The Haunted House

Friday, June 16, 2006

Last day at Full Fat Productions

Today was my last day at Full Fat Productions in Coventry. This also marks my last day working professionaly in the computer games industry after 10 years. This is quite sad, but now I can focus on my new career in financial services as a software developer.

I went out for lunch with all my colleagues, I think nearly every turned up at the pub which was cool :-) I'll definatly keep in touch with a lot of people there, as I made a lot of new friends. But I certainly will not be sad to see the last of Coventry. Not a very pleasent city in my opinion. I now have a few weeks off work. During this time I want to get more work done in the garden, and do some work/tidying around the house.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home