The Haunted House

Saturday, July 08, 2006

First week at Egg

Well my first week at the online bank Egg is now finished. I was very nervous when I started on Monday, probably a fear of the unknown, but everything went very well. I am all set up and have even completed my first coding task and have been assigned something else to start on Monday, although I won't be writign about any of that here :-)

I wasn't really sure what it would be like working for a large company like a bank as I have only every worked for video games development companies, but from what I have experienced over the last week it feels very similar. Just lots of people good at what they do, getting on with it. I think you can normally get a good feel for a company within the first week, and I have come out of the first week with a good feeling about the place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home