The Haunted House

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Caught By The Fuzz


The other night Amanda was out in the evening, so I had the TV remote control all to my self :-) I decided to watch the film Hot Fuzz. This was a film I wanted to see at the cinema; but I never got around to seeing it for various reason.

The film was excellent. It is about a police officer working in London who is so good at his job that his colleagues are jealous of him so they promote him to sergeant an ship him off to a small village called Sandford in Somerset. This is a town where there isn't really any crime, until things start going weird. I won't say too much about the plot, but I highly recommend seeing it and it is very very funny.

The film has a definate Holywood action film feel to it, even though it is based in a west country village. This adds to the charm of the film. My favourite scene has got to be the battle of Somerfield (A UK supermarket to our foreign readers).

Hot Fuzz stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost who were both in Shaun of the Dead and is again directed by Edgar Wright

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home